Who am I? What is this?
I'm a hacker
This is my place to collect stuff I've made, and maybe link to my CV.
You can also find me on the Libera IRC network by the name Alicia.
If you enjoy any of my projects you can
- 05/12 2023: Released version 0.2 of Xspider, now with it's own page.
- 22/08 2022: Released Xspider, an X11 toy in the form of a virtual jumping spider.
- 18/09 2021: Published LibreCGM, an optical reader for the Freestyle Libre Continuous Glucose Monitor, for systems not supported by the official drivers/software.
- 14/03 2020: Began work on Thingshare.
- 11/06 2019: Published gcodetool, a commandline utility for analyzing/modifying G-code.
- 02/03 2018: Published mcl_compat, a compatibility mod for Minetest mods under the MineClone 2 subgame.
- 20/09 2017: Released version 1.2 of IonCfg.
- 21/06 2017: Published libsimplesocket, a library for abstract socket networking that seamlessly allows both unencrypted and encrypted connections.
- 01/06 2017: Published libwebsocket, an implementation of websockets version 13.
- 27/03 2017: Published Relaybot, the tinychat/IRC bot I've run lately and procrastinated releasing.
Show older news